Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last night's dream

I don't usually remember my dreams, but last night's was so interesting that its probably the reason I remember it. It might also have something to do with the fact that "O" is a real person who I know.

I was lost in total darkness and wandered around for a while without really knowing where I was, or what I was looking for. I was wearing a sexy red dress and wasn't wearing shoes. I finally found a bright cave and walked towards it. As I approached, I notice it actually had a door and as I stood there debating whether to knock or not, the door open. And it became clear that it was not actually a cave what I was considering entering but the doorway to hell. And the most amazing dark angel stood there inviting me in...and his name was "O". And I accepted his invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment